♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

apple juice and cocoa

around the same a year ago,
naiveness, first time excitement and the feeling of missing overshadowed
creating a somewhat mixture of sweet and sour
like apple juice...sweet but having a slight sour end

today, at the very same place,
same familiar ambiance and corner
the heart does not feel what it felt it felt a year ago
adaption works with time
the circumstances influence your thoughts
changes occurs and change perceptions
people come, people go
memories created, photographs taken
but that was the last of it
time made it bitter sweet, like a cocoa


still sitting at the same spot
but with entirely different views of life
glancing out at the bright sunny weather
a smile creeps on the face
we don't know what tomorrow brings
life is just so unexpected
who would have thought?
yes, a has year passed....
we all try to adapt with life and move on
even when u have to say a bitter sweet goodbye
to everything you've known in this place






Enjoy today and what the day brings, don't waste TODAY worrying about TOMORROW.


with luv,
me

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ahlost said...

you took that picha?

Very nice wor ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

yes i did.
it was one evening whereby it was near sunset..then the sky had the most magnificent colour i have ever seen. hehe..decided to snap it lo.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home