♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, April 03, 2009

♥ | these 22 years | ♥

It's a late late birthday post obviously. Had been catching up with homework and bonding with books. Well, this year's birthday is all good. First was a pre-bday celebration a week before my birthday. My cousins got together and cooked me dinner..how how sweet of them : ) Then on the 21st, I held a small drinking at my apartment with some close friends. Nope...no wild behaviours and no one KO-ed la okay.... Most have high alcohol tolerance :P . We played the Circle of Death and had some booze to go round while just enjoying each others's company. The actual day itself was reserved for dinner with only my housemates. However, it turned out that they had a surprise planned for me where they invited my close friends to join as well. Only Ping and Matt manage to join as the others have already made plans. Thanks Ping and Matt for coming all the way from Bendigo. After dinner, we went back home as we were all stillvfull to have coffee or dessert. At home, housemates and friends appeared with a birthday cake in front of me. *hugs*

Thank you so so much all of you..for making this indeed a very special day and something i definitely will not forget. Same time last year, housemates held a party for me whereby each and everyone of them cooked a few dishes each. It was also definitely one to remember and to treasure.




Having come so far, I couldn't thank God more for all the blessings He has showered upon me. Thank U so much for having me born into a wonderful,loving yet supportive family. They say, u can't choose your family and relatives nor what kind of background u will be born into. I'm happy and thankful with what i already have. Secondly, I'm thankful for all the friends that i've acquired all these years, no matter which part of the world you are in right now. Thank you to those who posted on my FB wall (altho i was a lil taken aback to see all the posts when i first logged in), i feel so so loved..but sorry, i cant possibly reply each and everyone of u. Big thanks also to those who have sent me birthday cards, text messages and also those who made an effort to call.


Growing up, I consider myself very blessed having to know all of u. Each and everyone of you are in my life for a reason and each and everyone of u are special to me, regardless if we've only crossed paths a little while. To my baby sister, I'm thankful that u r my sister and my bestest friend. Thank u for every every everything...u r the best! love u lots!!! To my gorgeous and bestest girlfriends, i love u girls heaps. U know who u are.... thank you for always hearing me out, not reluctant to advise me or giving your honest opinions. xoxo. My dearest housemates, thank u so much for everything. Having live with all of you about a year and a half now, it definitely would be part my of my life whereby one day i would look back and reminisce the good times we had together. I couldn't possibly write a long list here, but please know that I haven't forget any of u and that u all are always within my thoughts. All of you are like fine gems in my life, which I will always treasure.


To You, I guess if I've written this a month ago, two weeks ago and now, I reckoned I will have three different versions. Oh well, what's past is past, but memories remain. Thank you for everything, for always being there when I needed a friend to talk to, for believing in me and encouraging me in times I couldn't see myself through. Knowing you made me see life and things from a different angle, a perspective which I never thought of before. U hold a special place in my heart....thank you so so much...


And You, knowing you seemed to bring out another ME which I didn't think I have. Thank you for allowing me to see and get to know myself better and thus, being able to see the world from another point of view. Thank you for understanding, always being frank and opening up and sharing your experiences with me. I'm sure u did not realise, but I've learned a lot from u. Thanks so so much for everything. Thank you for looking highly upon me....really appreaciate it. Most importantly, thanks for the memories. U too, have a special place in my heart.





lots of hugs and kisses,
`me
xoxo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home