♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

good morning sunshine :)



morning people!!
heheh..guess i've never done a morning post before.


well, what do u do when u haven't really been sleeping or only slept for a few hours and can't go back to sleep. do something you don't always do. get up, get out of bed..go out and have breakfast. breakfast is usually something i don't or never wake up in time for. 3 hours of sleep last nite and a im starting this gloomy, rainy morning with breakfast. that's something to be proud of rite?? i am a good girl today and have my breakfast. ;)




Trianon..cafe and bakery




the smell of freshly baked doughnuts and rolls made me hungry although i wasn't very hungry to begin with





love those smiley face cookies and gingerbread men cookies...so cute!!! bring smiles to brighten up the morning





breads and rolls





my cuppa'...a skinny latte' to start the morning





ying zhen's cappuccino





almond danish





chocolate danish






* and there we both sat sipping and munching *




OKiez..i'mma go off. class soon! tata.





as always
`me

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

ooh lala!! so ang moh!

im going to get me some laksa and teh si peng now! :D

12:17 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

eh eh..i also want laksa n teh si peng. in fact i want kolo mee tooo :(
i've got no choice but to ang-moh-nized my bfast k...limited resources wad..hehehe

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home