♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, March 06, 2009

g'day mate! (hopefully it's better today)
...well, it has been raining and chilly for the past few days.
like winter okay...aduh. damn, the Melbourne weather is a bitch!


i woke up extra early for class today. nope, not because it was an interesting lecture, just couldn't go back to sleep after. slept only 4 hours last nite but am still hyper, now that it's quarter to 3pm. *crazy*. like most of you, uni has started for me too and classes are so so la. no hoo-ha, nothing biggie, same old. As uni has just started, this week is still quite relaxing and i managed to meet up with Ying n Ping last tuesday to have lunch, coffee, hang out and catch up a bit. It's always good to hang out with the girls..... girls need quality girl time too. ;)

anyways, im an back to being unemployed. hehehehe.... yes, i cant stand them so i quit my job. hahaha..what a spoilt and immature brat right? Well, I cant deny that earning AUD for the first time feels good...and yeahh, im quite broke now. i need more donations. anyone care to donate?? people in aus, i can give u my acc num for u to pump in money. i also accept cheque n cash or gift cards. tee-hee. people in malaysia can always send me bank drafts credit cards or..okay la... gifts are accepted as well. bluexx :P


my my...am i happy that the weekend is here. i think i shud at least go catch a wink now
before i lose track of what i'm typing.




toodles!


xoxo
-me

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey gimme your acc no...i transfer to you...serious!! haha

12:40 AM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hahaha..ok ok. i will email it to u privately. muahahaha..and pls change to USD first before transfering..LOL

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home