♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

can u hear the earth cry?


Thought of the day :
" Fear isn't an excuse to come to a standstill. It's the impetus to step up and strike."


I did my part... (=
to save the earth
way before 8.30 pm tonight, i switched off my lights
i've turned off all lights in my apartment

it's a breezy night...
initially, i planned to have a long warm slow bath as i wasn't able to work with the lights off
in the end, i ended up with a glass of wine, few scoops of ice-cream with choc sauce, a slice of my birthday cake and a good girl company
afterall, a girl would never complain having a good girl company
sighhh..i miss my girls
i miss hanging out with them n spending quality girl time
even if it means just doing nothing, bumming around or talking crap
eventually, i couldn't finish the cake so i had to put it back into the fridge
as i opened the fridge, the dim orangy light aided me as i searched for a place to slot in my unfinished slice
i'm grateful for energy and electricity
it really helps us live conveniently that at some point, we usually take them for grated


Earth Hour is a good cause. should be held more often..



Okay, shower time. Nice long warm bath...here i come :)
i know i still owe pics..spare me pls.. test on monday..huhuhu..and my day has been quite unproductive. :S



xoxo
`muaks

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home