♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Is there such a thing where one can be purely ignorant
is it that one just merely choose to turn a blind eye
But how can someone be so ignorant and believe that everything is perfectly fine?
or at least..where did they get the strength to be so strongly ignorant?



HUhuhu..am i making any sense?? No rite?? it's okay..excuse me.
i shall digress and do my homework.
sighh..i still have class tomorrow...sad lar can? :(





-me-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

i always to be mroe ignorant!
makes for happier living!
hohoho! how r u lah?? have not heard from u in a while!!! have missed me?!

4:34 AM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hello dear...im alrite la.same old..hehehe..wad bt u??? still playing n missing cls ka?? true...ignorance is bliss ba..

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home