♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

mY MiD-TeRm BrEak

My Mid-term break came and went away. i want longer hols~ :( Sighssss...
Didnt really do much although i have lots to catch up during my mid-term break. The only thing i did was study for My Macro Online test, sleep, eat and waste time! *slacking alert..!!***



Oh well, here are some random pics of my week.




Had cravings for hot waffles so i bought Mighty Soft Crumpets as they were on sale that week






Crumpet with honey





Crumpet with Nutella






I made french toast and sprinkled cheese topping on it






Water crackers and French Onion Dip for snacks






Decided to make shepherd's pie during the hols.... in the process...huhuhu...





Ta-da!!! Done!!!





We managed to finish more than half of the shepherd's pie for tea time..hmm, talk about big appetite...







While i was making shepherd's pie, ying zhen was baking her choc cake








all done except for the choc topping....we were overdosed with choc that day..wahaha...






Meeting Peter's parents for dinner @ Mindy's place







His mom's Taiwanese Homecook...we had a sumptuous meal and the food was really great. His mom cooks well and is really efficient.She prepared about 7-8 dishes in less than an hour!!!




The people





My plate...with a portion from every dish







I fried veggie...but the green beans here tasted so much different than the ones in Kch






Ying Zhen's first attempt with black pepper beef. really not bad for a first attempt.





Continental Instant Carbonara and i added sausages






Last sunday, we went to a Catholic church @ our area... Immaculate Conception Catholic Church






Inside the cathedral






The congregation after the service






The ancient archi....beautiful church~





the courtyard



`me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home