♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Glenferrie Road Festival '08

The place we live is off Glenferrie road and there's a station called the Glenferrie station. It is also the nearest station where we take trains to the city. Glenferrie Road Festival is an annual event where it's like food and fun fair, sales and discounts in which nearly every shop along Glenferrie road will participate and for that very one day. As there are quite a number of shops and franchises of shops that can be found in the city, Glenferrie seems like a little town by itself with all the stores and shops conveniently located.


Sorry for the very outdated pics. Here are some.






Glenferrie Road




The Sunday crowd...young and old..came to take part in the festival





Animal On the Move is here.....!!!!






A sleeping cow and a busy wandering duck






One big happy family... ducklings, chicks, guinea pigs and hamsters all playing together





It's really sweet to see how much these young children are very loving and passionate towards animals at such tender age. *big clap for them* Malaysia should learn from them.






Cars were not allowed to pass so people can walk freely on the road




The mini Ferris Wheel






Bumper Car Booth




The game booth with so many plush toys





Activity Bus for Kids







The sun went down..the little farm animals went home




xoxo
-me-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home