♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, April 14, 2008



Last Friday was a day to laugh about when I sit back and think of it one fine day in the future. I played DOTA. Yes..u heard me right. Defence of the Ancients. Never did I thought I would actually do so or even have interst to learn the game. LOL…thanks to Ches and Mindy. I followed Ches over to Mindy’s place across the road and then was when it all started as most of Mindy’s friends were quite addicted to DOTA. Haha…I now know roughly a little, I DOUBLE KILLed others but I really am not used to the keys and directions and pretty much worst than a noob! Luckily, Ivan pretty much helped me and taught me how to play, only then I managed to kill 5 of them. AHAhaha! I played one game and spent rest of the nite watching the others played and watching “Asian Comedy”. LOL. No wonder Ches likes to go over to Mindy’s when she’s free. Then at 3am, some of us were hungry and we went down the road to order Mc Donald’s. I did not just order a burger or fries, I ordered a Mc Value Meal. Yes… my appetite seems to be growing and I feel hungry from time to time. Oh gosh...what a pig!! As if it wasn’t bad enough..only the girls were eating and the others guys, except Ivan, claimed that they do not eat after 7pm. *Swt!* After eating we continued talking crap until 5am. Went back home around 5.30 am and went to bed around 6. yes…and my sleeping hours now goes haywire but luckily it’s holiday.



Woke up at 4pm the next day. Haha…obviously no one was cooking so we went out for dinner. We had Nando’s for dinner. I like Nando’s. There were 7 of us, Me, Ches, Xin Yi, Ying Zhen, Mindy and two of her frens, Ivan and Nok. We ordered People Pleasers which came with ‘Seriously Large Chips’ and 2 side dishes in which we picked the garden salad and corn. The chips weren’t enough for all 7 of us and we ordered another bowl of ‘Seriously Large Chips’. Huhuhu~



Nando’s Hawthorn





Cutleries all set…ready to eat!!



Corn



Our seriously large chips



Extra hot Chicken that does not live up to it’s name. But the chic is tasty tho.




After all the carbs and protein, u need the vege to balance up. Thus,The Garden salad!



This was then followed by me and Ying Zhen sipping a cup of coffee with ice cream at home to add warmth to the breezing cold weather that nite.

PS: have a great 21st ena!!

Xoxo

`me



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home