♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So, we went to Ying's place last Saturday. Her apartment is called City Point located at Burke street. Honestly speaking, i quite like her place and found it very nice despite the small unoticeable entrance to the building. hahaha... :D



Anywayz, here are some pics that i curi-curi took while ying was getting ready. C'mon..i mean we had to wait for her to get ready so nothing to do...with a simple reason that her fren did not wake her up. LOL.wahaha. sorry ying for revealing ur lil secret..but i stil love u. =P




See the wavy owning?? That's Southern Cross Train Station.





the view from her apartment balcony





the building opposite her apartment






Duck rice @ Claypot King






us and our FooD!! :)





Queen Victoria Market






among the stuff that they sell






Arts and crafts market






Me and Ying







My...!!! I love their cars. I want one for my 21st. tee-hee.





Rock climbing centre...see through and facing the tram stop...oh wow!!






PS: Ying, thanks for meeting up with us and bringing us around. You passed larh...as my tour guide. haha.. and im so lovin Supre too now..thanks to you ;P AHAHA...




Lots of Luv,
`me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home