♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

::: Melbourne City :::

Since i got here, i have been around a little...to the city, the nearby suburbs and the shops around UniLodge. The very first day after i arrived, my cousin brought me to lunch at this Italian Restaurant called Sofia's. It's a family restaurant and my... their pastas and salads come in very huge portion and they are priced very reasonably.One plate of pasta about AUD 13, is enough for 3-4 person. how bout that?? not too bad rite?? and they taste good as well. worth it lo i think..can share or can ta-pao. For dinner, we had Vietnamese food at one of Richmond restaurants, well known as the vietnamese area, we had vietnamese spring rolls, their famous beef noodles and their traditional broken rice. that was my first time eating Vietnamese food and i realised..i kinda like it. Dessert was ice-cream. i liked the soft serve from McD's. It's so much smoother and creamier than the ones we had back home. The McD here is expensive tho... same price but it's in aussie dollars only but they do have a different menu tho. like beef and bacon burger. Anywayz, McD is just down the road for us. Buahahah.. :D


Then, the following Sunday, i went to the city to meet my other cousins and they brought me to a Greek Restaurant, Stalactites. I ordered their Chicken Souvlaki. I had to admit, the souvlaki was nice but the portion was so-the-big. Then my cousins showed me around the city area where David Jones and Myers, the high end goods were and more on Collin Street. And...they taught me how to use the train and tram. I got back to my place by myself in one piece. Whee!! Accomplishment One! *claps*



The Arch resembling Chinatown



The old post office which was constructed into a shopping arcade now




The Federation Square, where most events are held






The tallest building, Eureka Skydeck '88






The Yarra River





The other end of the Federation Square





Flinders Station





St. Paul's Cathedral





Errr..sorry..i forgot what building this is. anyone knows?? heheh.. :D





Horses and carriages are very common on the roads in the city





Melbourne State Library





The female guinea pigs and rabbits in one of the pet shop at Melbourne Central





The male ones...bunny bunny..little bunny...adorable aren't they???





the black and white ones are puppies but they are very lazy...





That's all folks. await my return.so till then.



All my luv,
`me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home