♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It’s one three hill mania for me. I’ve just finished watching episode 9 of the latest season, season 5. Thanks to Ches.. I was able to do marathons. Hehehe…. J Season 5 is getting more and more interesting!!! The girls are getting prettier and they are new characters added on. The story features four years later where each and everyone of them are trying to pursue their dreams or at least one has already pursued hers. The plot also gives mix feelings and is now full of lotsa drama… sometimes it’s sad, sometimes it’s sweet and yet sometimes you would probably think the person deserves the final outcome. But truth is, each and every character has their difficulties and reasons. Lucas’( Chad Michael Murray) love life is full of twists this season but he’s stil as good looking. :D. One of the new characters, Lindsey (Michaela McManus) is drop dead gorgeous… she looks like a model or smth. Totally love her…!! The hot nanny Torrey DeVito is one hot nanny as well. Also, little Jamie is so adorable and smart. Oh my… im so loving this series!

Anywayz, here’s a quote from the movie spoken by Haley, which I thought was beautiful.

“The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse not getting everything you wished for or getting it but finding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now.”

Xoxo

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home