♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ohh Schweet...!!








Chocolates. Everybody loves them. Old and young alike. Thus, I have a good news to share among all chocolate lovers. Chocolates are also known as the cure to unhappiness or sadness.

Do you know why??

This is because Chocolate contains chemicals that are known to affect the brain, including caffeine, theobromine, phenylethylamine and anandamide. Caffeine and theobromine are stimulants. Since the amount of caffeine in an average chocolate bar is about a third the amount in a cup of coffee, chocolate is considered a mild stimulant. Phenylethylamine works with dopamine in the brain to produce a mild antidepressant effect and anandamide alters brain chemistry to produce feelings of well being and calm. Since chocolate is also sugary, it increases blood sugar levels very quickly, causing an energy boost, but this is followed just as quickly by a slump. Scientists claimed that a quick fix of chocolate can: 'heighten sensitivity and produce euphoria'.

Good ain’t it?? Wahahaha.. so gurlz, don’t have to feel guilty over a bar of chocolate if it can alter your mood when u are feeling low. ;)

Thank you for everything. I am really grateful to GOD for giving me good friends all around me that care so much and love me. Because of all of you I feel loved and blessed. Luv ya all~

Xoxo,

~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home