♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Going Korean for a change



It’s Saturday nite. It’s raining. Yes…the whole day. And I’m staying home this Saturday nite. Sien!!! Anywayz, Grace, Xin yi, Teresa and I went to Da Om last Thursday coz Teresa will be leaving and going back to Indon. Gonna miss u my dear~

Okay... picture time!!!





The Korean style eating place




The side dishes inclusive of Kim Chi, prickles, anchovies and smth like Korean pancake



I think it’s called Kim Bab a.k.a Korean sushi… I like this !!!



Kim Chi Steamboat. Spicy but bearable and it’s worth it. Both taste wise and $$$$.





Korean style fried rice with beef. Aint the egg nice??



BBQ chicken


Eating in progress



Teresa makes eating looked so graceful… we’ve gotta learn from her :D


Grace mixing the fried rice



It looks like this after that



In time to pose in the midst of eating




Yours truly



Her sweet satisfying smile



Yours truly and the main actress for the nite



Bloated. Happy. Satisfied.



Not me okay… I’ve been forced to act :D




Again…



Three act cute punya perempuan




Isolated, sad and not loved. *Sobs*




And yes of course… nearly everything was finished



Well, do u noe wad piggies do after they eat? Yes…THAT!! :D tsk tsk tsk..typical



Two lil' piggies kek cute



Kissy, kissy, kissy….


Why is everyone kissing her??



Teresa: Owh!! I feel so loved…*blushing*


Mummy teaching her daughter. Oh whoops… nope. Monkey teaching monkey. No wonder it doesn’t work all this while.


Grace dear and darling Teresa


Gracie and me


My good girlfriends




PS: There are many many photos but im sorry readers I cant publish all. Some of the other photos are P&C and will not be published due to some personal reasons.


U know, I know, we know, the others don know. ;)

*******************************



Since the nite was still young, we went for drinks. We ended up at Chillax @ Jln song. Finally… it’s opened cos it seemed to be always closed whenever we passed by. I like the place as it lived up to its name that is, to chill and relax. It’s a great hang out place as it’s quiet and peaceful.




Barry Berry smth (forgot the exact name) & Peach Eve




They have latest mags, board games and comics for their customers. ERr, minus the phone of coz.




Among what they did


My dearest ba_pinx and beruk







Xoxo,
me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home