♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Despite the junk food overload, don worry guys, im eating decently and it's balanced too i supposed..?? LOL.





Fried Rice!!! I cooked this by myself the other day, trying as hard to imitate dad's recipe. Definitely taste diff but edible la. LOL.





I cooked spaghetti too, with ches giving me a hand in our small lil' kitchen. ahaha... we made a great team gal! sorry that it looks kinda messy...hohoho..





Okay..nope. i din cook this. haha... this is from Bangkok Thai. Yes, they have Bangkok Thai here and Swinburne students wid their ID cards can get a free drink. :)





I had craving for sweet and sour fish rice!!!! This sweet & sour fish rice is from a chinese eatery, Yummy Pot operated by China ppl. haha... yupe..portion is huge. It's AUD 8.50. *gasps*





Thanks Kai for your aunty's dumplings. The dumplings were great! :)






the Green Man. It's doughnut with green icing topping. It's given to all with the message to crossing the road safely and cross only when u see the Green man light flashing. How sweeett!!





Lemon chicken rice from Dragon Restaurant






Mix your own roll from Roll-A-Day. Again, Swinburne students have 10% discount. My!! student ID card is really important here. Back in Kch, it will juz b another piece of identification card.





Last nite's dinner. We fried Fish n chips. a bit of disappointment tho, the fish fillets are small and fries arent as nice.







PS: Emily sweetie, show mummy these pictures. Let her know her gurl is eating well and ask her not to worry. hahaz. Well, suddenly makes me think of home even more now. I miss laksa, roti canai, kolo mee and most importantly...my mom's homecook meal. i guess it's really absence that makes the heart grows fonder. It's when u cant have it u will think about it and appreciate it.


~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home