♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Food and food alone

Went for Indian cuisine last Saturday with my cousin. We were driving around in her car and decided to go to this Indian restaurant in Malvern called Moti Mahal. HAhaha...the name sounded funny i know. But overall the food was nice although a bit of disappointment due to the none spicy taste. And when i say NONE i mean it, totally not hot at all, not even a single dish. Sigh..but the food is quite nice if you like Indian food.



Inside the restaurant






I like their pappadum and the sauce. They are quite nice as compared to some i have tasted. Diff place has their diff style of making it i guess.







Mango Lassi. The one at Lyn's Thandoori in Kuching tastes not abd too except that it's less creamier





The Exotic platter which consists of thandoori chic, fish, prawns, lamb cutlets and indian sausages.








Cucumber youghurt and roti pratha. I missed my roti canai so pratha was the nearest i had. hahahaha..but i stil want my roti canai..huhuhu








Rice and chicken with cashew, almond and some indian spices. Surprisingly, it tastes something like rendang.







Wanted to hang out at Koko Black later but sadly, it was closed.






Koko Black is known for making chocolates and also serves as a chocolate drinking place. It sells chocs too and operates as a cafe. *sobs* i wanna go....








These arent just any ordinary easter bunnies, they are choc bunnies that can be eaten... :)







Since we didnt get to drink chocolate, we headed to Sofia's Restaurant for dessert. LOL. Ppl were having pastas and pizzas for dinner but we only had cake. It's called cookies and cream cheesecake. *Yummy-licious* It's 7.50 per slice but it's worth it as it's the first time i actually ate cake and felt full. hahaha... indeed they say, sofia's cakes are nice, it's true. Owh...Im so in love wid desserts!



PS: Am meeting up with ying tomorrow. Cant wait!!


Till Then.


Lots of love,

~me






Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ADELINE HO said...

try max brennner chocolate too. I've tried koko black already even back in kch from friends who are nice to bring them back for me *sweet*

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home