♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It’s such a shame that many people know

Totally didn’t see it coming nor thought it would turned out this way

Some people did anticipate the ending

But, reality took it far from that

The question is, do you really want it??

If not, why are u affected by the results?

Sometimes, people just enjoy being around all attention

or enjoy the advantage of having it all

Again, the question arises…

What do u really want?

Do u want to commit yourself to that life or

It was all just pure temporary excitement and your ego booster?

Or do you really mean everything single thing you did & say then?

Sleep with it tonite and tell me tomorrow

But, somehow I still have a feeling…

People might laugh

Because I could already feel my instincts telling me

That all this while it’s probably a joke

And guess who the biggest fool was??




`me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home