♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apologies for the lack of updates. I have got tons of pics to show u guys but.... Been pretty lazy. hehehe.... ;)

Two Sundays ago, Ying Zhen and I went to Planet Shakers. It is located on Collins Street, held at the Dallas Convention Center. It was worth the trip although we got home late and tired. Planet Shakers was indeed an awesome event!!!


Some pics taken during the event. Sorry for the quality.












Along the way..the whole of that day....



2 dogs in front of Safeway while their owner does shopping. They were looking into my direction when i took the cam out but turned away when i clicked...!!!





This one is a smart one. It was standing but when i took my camera out, it sat down quietly and looked all poised. Probabaly well-trained. hahaha...





the Parliament




My Hot Chocolate from Mc Kopi... my saviour during a cold night!!







Melbourne City @ Nite





Subway for dinner again.. *yumm*





We bought doughnuts for AUD 1 as it is discounted because the store was going to close






Sweet treats... :)




`me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home