♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Teresa's Shoes

Until today, whenever i see a Kenari wid spoiler, instantly i'll think about teresa's other side of her shoes.It's like implanted inside or smtg. All your fault la Adrian..!Lolx. I know im making no sense here, only those that were out wid me last saturday nite knew about this. You see, what happened was, i was out wid my galz and Adrian for a drink @ Oregano, Travillion.Because it was raining and we were also lazy to move our asses off Oregano's big, heavy wooden chair, so we sat there till around 11.30 to 'bio' ppl's car. Lolx. I know...very wu liaw. Where got ppl go travillion do this kinda thing rite? As we were happily looking at cars, at the same time, we were talking bt how much we hated cars wid super big spoilers that are nearly half the size of their cars. Suddenly, Adrian was looking down the table( i dunno why too...) and shouted that teresa's shoes had spoilers too.. cos on her heel, there was this shoes strap that somehow appeared to look like a spoiler to Adrian. So whenever we see another Kenari wid spoiler we would tease Teresa. Boo-Hoo! Poor Teresa dear.But Teresa was fine wid it and she also seemed to enjoy punching adrian. Hmm, wonder if Adrian got bruises o nt when he got bk? Hiakss. And oh, Xin yI and Adrian showed Teresa and Ches some black magic.It was working well. Believe me.The two galz fell for it and as for me, i knew bt it already.So was enjoying the blank looks on the oth 2 gals faces. Lol, in the end it turned out to be brown magic. Hmm, i wonder why..?Anywayz, just so u know, u two looked cute arguing over black or brown magic. Tee-hee. Thx fer da company that nite all of u , despite the downpour of coz. =) we should hang out again another time.


~xoxo
-me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home