♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

buZzing….

A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do sometimes yea? Went for dinner wid my dear cousin, Jacquelyn ,Grace and her bf yesterday. She will be leaving for Perth before CNY. Waaaaa…! Seems like everyone is leaving. My grandma’s grandchildren in Kuching are getting lesser and lesser each year. After dinner, we went to barz!ng for a drink. It’s my 1st time there, for all of us except grace’s bf. It was a nice place..a place to chill out and talk. Was supposed to go to Amoeba`r but jacq lo...said she has been there but don see anything special. I passed thru the place..looks great and cool. Tried a few drinks. Had z!ng Caribbean, barz!ng’s own recipe…not bad, kinda orangy taste and has this cute taste..hiaks, dunno how to explain la…as we were enjoying, guess wad we saw..? No, not a cute guy or a hot lass ….BUT…..a cockroach crawling under our table. Grace’s bf told us that he had once saw a cockroach crawling on the counter top where he was having his drink. EEeeks…! What a nasty experience despite the not-bad atmosphere.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RED!!! the barz!ng effect.....tee-hee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me n jacq

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me,grace n jacq during dinner earlier on


hugz & kisses
-xox0-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home