♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What do u want to know?


I did this upon Sharon’s request… Here u go Sharon…I did it..!Sorry that I took so long..

Three names you go by:
1. Natalie
2. Nat
3. Nana (only by my 3 bullies in uni…=p)


Three screen names you have had:
skip…don’t remember having

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My eyes

2. My shoulders
3. My fingers (especially after I paint my nails)
(yeah, being a bit too narcissistic)

Three physical things you do not like about yourself
1. My thighs
2. My eye bags

3. My nose (it’s kinda flat…)


Three parts of your heritage:
I’m pure Chinese...enough said?



Three things that scare you:
1. I’m scared of insects (not so much of a nature person)
2. Ghost stories and movies
3. Driving past the cemeteries at nite…(just gives me this eerie feeling)


Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Number one, of course it’s food!! (Who doesn’t need to eat?)
2. My cell phone
3. The TV

(Note: Btw, 3 is not enough, I need more..!)


Three of your favorite musical artists as of now:
1. PCD
2. Hinder

3. All American Rejects

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Hurt-Christina Arguilera
2. Show Stopper-Danity Kane

3. In between-Hannah Tan (she’s not just a pretty face, also, Malaysia’s very own talented singer.If im not wrong she’s from Kuching..!)


Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Respect
3. Understanding

(and lots of love, of course)


Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. His smile
2. His eyes

3.(..cant think of another anymore..)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Shopping
2. Watching TV

3. Hanging out wid my friends


Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Shopping (time to stock up on my clothes, accessories, shoes & bags..)
2. Meet up with all my loved ones who are scattered all around the globe ;) (miss u guys so much)

3.Earn lotsa money (that way, I can get myself wad I want…hehe)

Three careers you're considering/ you've considered:
1. Having a job that enables u to rub shoulders wid celebs (huahaha..)
2. Being able to host top shows or glamourous events (huahaha..dreaming again…)

3. Taukenio (lolx…can be a career wad..)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Japan
3. Milan, Paris (fashion paradise..!)


Three kid's names you like:
1. Sarah (short & simple)

2. Kristen (sweet..)

3. Zachary (just like the way it is pronounced)


Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Walk down the church’s aisle in my wedding gown on my wedding day (it’s every lil girl’s dream..)
2. Being a wife and experiencing motherhood (being a mom is a blessing minus the pain of giving birth of course..!)

3. Spend and cherish every single moment I have left with my loved ones


Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
My bedroom is super duper messy..! Probably the messiest u have ever seen..

(oh, one is enough..! u don need to know more..)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
Don’t be silly..! That’s everything I am..


Three celeb crushes:
1. Chad Michael Murray
2. Orlando Bloom (preferably when he was acting in LOTR)
3. Matt Dallas (the guy in Kyle XY..)


Three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. Ping
2. Jo-lynn
3. Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home