♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

God works in His own Ways

My final exam result were out on the 18th. Was damn scared n worried of course. I know there was nothing much i could do as what is done, is done. All i could do was pray hard to Him, have faith and leave the rest to God. Results didnt come out at 5.30 as promised. The delay wasnt of any help as it only got me more nervous and in fact...becoming paranoid. Results were only out at 8 smth and as BB was damn slow cos everyone was logging into it to view their results, i realised i was getting nearer to the moment of truth. I didnt know wad to feel, scared+nervous+paranoid= numbness i suppose? But thankfully, i passed all 4 subjects i sat for.Thank God+. I know He was with me, guiding and helping to get through this. I consider myself lucky and blessed as i wrote very lil' points for law and for FIS, the questions were totally different from wad we expected n learned. Some of my friends didnt do so well this sem. My heart goes out to them...i feel sorry for them. They studied hard as well, some even know more than i do or wrote more points compared to me. Well, i guess sometimes in an exam, it's hard to expect the results.Some things are just inexplicable. Personally, I believe that even a simple prayer makes a whole lot of difference. I believe that even a short prayer can be as strong as long u believe n have faith. I really thanked God for the blessings He has showered me with all this while. I know..deep down in my heart, He works in his own miraculous ways.

-hugs & Kisses-
me`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home