♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Fa La La La La….La La La La

Sorry guys, haven’t been blogging for a while or looking for any of u. Was away in Singapore and KL. I only got back to kch on the 19th and that nite itself rushed to a wedding dinner. My dad’s cousin’s daughter got married. Then, had been kinda busy doing laundry (8 days of laundry…washing machine also can explode ah) and cleaning up the house. Also went for this joint xmas service yesterday. It was great..really puts u in the xmas mood as I do not see many xmas décor around the city yet unlike singapore..or is there..? sorry, haven’t been around..But, singapore..Whoa! must really give credits to them. Their décor was so beautiful and when I say beautiful, it’s not just some gigantic xmas tree lighted up but..boy, u can see they really throw in lotsa time n effort onto it. Will show u guys the pics once I sort up some things on my cam. I got my ears pierced yesterday. Hurray..! heheh..at last. I know, I know, no biggie for most of u since most of u already dunno got how many lubang..lolx.. Waah..! whoever told me it wasn’t painful, painful la..!but not very very painful also laa..it’s like…how shud I put it?…erm, like your ears kena stapled. Yes, that kinda feeling. A lil’ scary too at first..cant blame me wad..didnt know wad to expect..=p But after that it’s satisfaction I see twinkling in my eyes everytime I checked the mirror. Hehe.. and everytime looking into the mirror, what caught my eyes first was the tiny pair of studs in my ears..cant believe it..! really cant..! Finally got my ears pierced. However, a lil part of me worries wad will it be like when I take the studs out for the very first time. I’ve heard ppl saying their different experiences and learnt tips from ppl on how to take care of it. But, u know, me being paranoid sometimes….so yeah, would like to hear your tips or comments.

Me`

-xoxo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home