♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

BBQ


Weee~ had bbq last nite at sun’s place. Only 8 of us, me, Sun, Xy, Manda, Sharon Cheong, Adrian, Edison and Ping. Hmm..kinda sad..so lil’ ppl only..Anyway, despite the small crowd, we had lotsa fun. Preparing, bbq-ing and cleaning up..wahaha…oh, and we had steamboat too. Adrian did all most of the bbq-ing for us, together wid sun and manda..thanks so much guys~ pai seh..i din help much..only know how to eat..~ tee-hee. So much food left..my goodness! Manda la…bought so much chicken and lamb..sampai got extra extra which is sufficient for sun’s breakfast, lunch and dinner..lolx! There were also extras from the steamboat until sun’s brother help us ‘peng’ later in the nite for us to bring back..Luckily, sun’s next door neighbour has moved. If not, I think they will think we are a bunch of crazy ppl cos we still ‘peng’ the lamb n chicken around 12 something and talk and laugh happily. Oh, I made cheese cake and Xin Yi brought her pasta..her pasta was not bad as well…but I want more cheese wid it the next time ok..lalala~ Besides human company, we had company of a dog..a big one and later, a cat… The dog stood in front of the gate whole nite waiting for food under the drizzling rain. Poor doggy..! But it did scare us a lil as it’s huge and wanted to come in whenever we opened the gate. It did scare Amanda as she was standing near the gate, not knowing that the dog was also standing there beside the green Triniken bin looking at her. She jumped a lil’ when she realized it and came laughing telling me that she thought the rubbish bin had eyes looking at her…lol~ With both human and animal company, I had lotsa fun meeting all my gurlz especially Yiping and Sharon who usually only come bk once in a year. We have already made an appointment one year in advance to meet next year at Sharon’s place. Wahaha.. Thanks guys..Had an enjoyable time last nite. Muaks~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My cheese cake~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy yiping~ =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Sharon and YiPing*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and my lovely angels~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me and the HOT one~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-2 leng luis-

As alWaYs,
me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home