♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, March 26, 2007

TAGGED


Whoopsie!...upon reading my darling char sio pau's blog,(oh, i luv her..) i recalled that i owed sharon chong smth.I was tagged by her for like....(even i forgot how long) and still hasnt reply her yet.. Sorry gurl, just slip off my mind. But....i hate u for tagging me. Boo! Grr...! See! she likes to do this to me...make me kill my brain cells and reveal things that i wont normally tell ppl.

Question is…

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read you blog!

6?? So many…!!! Do u really think im dat weird..? Lolx. Grrr…!

Well, let’s see what I’ve got…

1.) When I was younger, I used to think that there is a ghost is hiding under my bed. I wouldn’t dare to look under it when the lights are off. Yeah yeah ok…go ahead and laugh. Laugh somemore…see I’ll be hiding under your bed and scare u in the middle of the nite o nt. Lalala…

2.) I dislike and am afraid of those butterflies and moths which have big, dark coloured designs on their wings. They just appear scary to me.

3.) I don’t know how to eat any animal organs and Ah Leng once asked me, “ Are u la kia?” (There! enough said..!)

4.) Erm, I scrapped the layer of fat on the chicken skin when I eat chicken leaving a pile of of coz, untidy mess on my plate. (xin yi asked me to add this in cos she thinks it’s weird, but is it? I just don know how to swallow fat. I would know and would spit it out even if I accidentally put it in my mouth. I just dunno how to) Sorry, not trying to be offensive here.

5.) When I eat fried rice with green peas, yes, I will picked out all the green peas and leave it at the side of my plate.

6.) No more! No more! Enough info revealed.

See la, Sharon ! Make me say my lil’ secrets out nia… =P

As always,

-me-

3 Comments:

Blogger gLaDieZz said...

So weird meh? Hahahaha! Not really. smiLes

Have a great day!

6:28 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hi ya...im memang not weird wan. it's just that i was tagged so had to think and recall smth to answer.(sigh) all sharon's fault lo.lolx.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha... sorry sorry

but its soo nice to read ur blog!!! (^^)

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home