♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Magenta

Was my dad’s classmate’s old house before his mom sold it off to Magenta’s tauke. For the record, I was the first to arrive, mind u ladies…heh! (oh well, like xinyi said, indeed a surprise..!). Actually, the truth is… I didn’t see sun’s text msg to postpone the dinner to half an hour later until I reached there. Hiaksss…~

The occasion?

Farewell dinner because…


Ena’s leaving


Ying’s leaving


Ping’s leaving too…but she didn’t show up last nite cos her parents gave her a surprise party. How sweet..!


Manda’s goin bk to KL too aft CNY


And oh…that reminds me, idling-my-time-away days are over b’coz and I would be starting sch soon! So is XY.


Oh well, below are among the many many photos that we took.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

taken from ena

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

also from ena. i love this pic~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ying,sun and sharon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

as happy as always,showing off her pearly whites.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sunnie's busy taking pics

*
*
*
*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the outcome. one tip sweetheart, do not place the cam on the table while snapping a shot. =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the founder a.k.a chairman a.k.a taukenio of Kong Tao Enterprise

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the essentials for our lil' activity. hiakss.

Enjoy those pics. Too bad ping wasnt able to make it and XY and Ad had to leave early. Had a great time tho.

xoxo
~me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home