♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

20 Y.O

well, well, well. Im officially 20 today.today had been great. Hmm, of coz got presents la..from all of my beloved friends and siblings. You all are so sweet and thanks for the presents gals. Really appreaciate it.Those from overseas called.Really aprreciate that too.It really is the thought that counts.Also, many unexpected wishes from uni mates and even friendster testimonials.Whoa! I just realised, Im so famous...haha, lol. JK. Not spending dinner wid my usual "kaki" today. Mom just got bk from a 2 week course and wants to spend dinner wid me cos i hv been spending dinner wid my "kaki-s" past few years. How sweet. Will go "mer-lay-park" wid you guys another time. Only 3 ppl know wad this means. I'll post photos if i can find my cam charger which i dunno why went missing.

So, till then, my dear ones.



Signing off,
Princess for the Day. (sun says i can b the princess for one day..lalala...=p)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAppy hAPPy HapPy HAPPy HAPpY HAPPY HHHAAaaPpPy HAAAaaPpY HAPPpY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!
Hugs*~! and LOTS OF HUGS!! and LOTS AND LOTS OF KISSES!!!!!

2:14 AM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hey ping, thx gal. hehe....what are those in the pics? looks like cookies and looks delicious.i want.......!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home