♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, March 26, 2007

TAGGED Again!


Hmm, nowadays, I sensed a virus flying around. A very contagious one coz it spreads and once any of your blogger frens has it, you are bound to be infected as well. Grrr..! It’s none other than The TAGGED virus of course..! Am TAGGED again. Nope, not Sharon anymore. It’s Ying now ( I miss u gal..).

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Natalie Lim Ching Lee
Birth Date: 22nd March 1987(uhuhu, buhbye teen world and say hello to adulthood)
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Hokkien + Hakka (but, I speak no Hakka)

My Fears : Creepy crawlies, garden insects or bugs, toads

My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chic From Pizza Hut…!


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Luckily it’s Monday. I only have afternoon classes on Mondays. Hiakss.

My Bedtime : C’mon im 20. No consistent bedtime. Depends on my fatigue level. Most of the time, I’ll just sleep if im tired.
My Most Missed Memory: Hanging out wid all of my princesses..!


LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald’s
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: I like both.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Definitely Chocolate..!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino


LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Hell, no! But I can’t deny the fact that im surrounded by smokers from mon-fri.

Curse: Yes but only when im really pissed.
Take a Shower: Everyday
Have a Crush: Erm, currently… I don think so
Think You've Been In Love: I…

Go To School: Been there, done that..!
Want To Get Married: Who doesn’t? It’s every lil girl’s dream rite?
Believe In Yourself: I know I should although sometimes I find it hard…
Think You're A Health Freak: So so la…


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Not addicted to it but yeah, sometimes I do.
Gone To The Mall : What kinda question is that? We don live in the jungles swinging from trees to trees u noe..Grr..! =p
Been On Stage: Yeah I guess…
Eaten Sushi: uh-huh
Dyed Your Hair: Never. My hair colour is rather unique tho.(*ahem)

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: No…!

Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I don’t think so.


LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: err..26,27,28 I guess…I seriously haven’t thought of that yet.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Blue eyes
Best Hair Colour: dark brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short and neat pls!

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: answering the above questions

An Hour Ago: having dinner wid my family

4.5 Hours Ago: was standing on the stairways in uni talking to ah kai and ah leng
1 Month Ago: was the first day of uni
1 Year Ago: Duh~ I don’t remember la…


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : God, my family, my dearest frens, uni mates, myself…
I hate: Backstabbers, ppl who spread untrue stuff about others and ppl who love take advantage on other ppl’s problems
I hide: … (if it’s something I plan to hide, do u think I ‘ll make it known?)
I miss: my friends who are now overseas
I need: start studying for my MDM test this Friday

Before I end my blog…I’ll like to tag..


The Unlucky or Lucky 6:-


1. Ping

2. Manda

3. Jo-lynn

4. Teresa

5. Sharon Chong

6. Sharon Cheong

4 Comments:

Blogger moi said...

I tagged Ping already!!! haahaha!!!! She did the questions liaw!!! Miss u lots darling!! happy belated birthday again sweetie!!! Love always!!! Big Hugz!!! :)

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NoOOooOO~!!!
I won't do it!!
NOT AGAIN!!!!
AHHhHHhh~!*!!
Hugs~!* and kisses!!
Happy belated birthday dear!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger moi said...

Hey!!! I tagged u once again.. hahaha.. i cant help it.. i kena tag.. so naturally u should expect me to tag u as well.. hahaha.. anyways.. happy belated birthday love!! and i just saw the birthday post.. hehehe..

4:50 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

ok ok..no worries ping dear, bcoz i sayang u a lot..so no need to do it again. hahaz...

luv ya both.
-xoxo

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home