♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's funny how it may seem
Something that used to be so familiar to u has now become foreign
Something that you've always done...is now making u nervous and scared to do it again
Something that you were once very sure of is now giving you second thoughts
Or...
Some people who were once so close to you have now become... strangers?
Some people whom were always there for u..are now gone
Some people whom u once were able to share whatnot, from sad sappy stories to colourful rainbow joys... have now make u question yourself as to whether or not that person wants to hear from u
Some people whom u once had so much in common to talk about, well..conversations have now gone from MUCH to a simple "hi" and awkward pauses
Some people whom u once used to share all your secrets with, are now not even talking to u


I'm sure to most, these could be something familiar. Most of you have experienced most of it or at least something similar, i presumed. So many questions but no answers. Often we wonder why and look back at it as to how this could happened. Most of the time, we usually never really get the answer we are looking for. Especially if it relates to humans. Yes...HUMANS. It is how funny how humans are. Humans are complicated. Each and everyone of us. The only similar trait we have in common is, we are all DIFFERENT. In every way and manner.

sometimes, thinking, hoping and praying may be the only best thing u can do.




`me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home