♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, May 10, 2008



I just finished watching 27 Dresses just now. It's the chick flick that gives u the "Awwww..." effect. It's sweet. I think James Marsden and Katherine Heigl looked good together except that she's taller than him if any of u who have watched it reallied?? she's gorgeous! HAd finish downloading it for a while only didn't have the time to watch. HAnded in two of my major assignments today and that would be the last of assignments for me this sem. Yay!! At last, it's finally over. This week for me is a test and two assignments due on the same day. *Bummer* Well, few hours of sleep each nite and long hours in front of the comp for the whole week can now be reduced.





Newayz, Joce's birthday was on the 6th but we cousins celebrated it on the Saturday with her as we'll probably be bus and figured she might have plans too on the actual day. Me and Cass went shopping together and we cooked for her. Dinner was great, we were bloated. We hang out and talk anything..it was all stress free and felt good, just sit around doing nothing and ber-bonding. We should do this more often. I left the city at 2am..hehe...was my first time being in the city till that late..tee-hee...apparently, we were too engrossed in talking. LOLZ.



Baked Rolls




Bruschetta to go with the roll




NAchos




Avocado dip to go with the nachos





MMMmmmmm.....!!





Chicken Curry





Roti Canai with Curry *yumm**














**cousins**






Apple Crumble..this is Joce's b'day cake as she did not wanted something low carb..LOL




She didnt want to blow candles and be reminded of her age..so we got her sparkles..hehe..creative aren't we??? :P




happy birthday dear!





Apple crumble and ice-cream..healthy dessert! :)





It's getting late now. I should get some sleep. Nitez ppl~

signing off.

xoxo
`me

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home