♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My real good frens. Love 'em..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I miss my not-so-curly curls. There are gone now. (taken by my bro)

That was the length of my hair this morning. Yeah...i know, very long already so went to have my hair cut this morning. So ketakutan of grace!!! Grace and Teresa kept asking me to cut my hair a few weeks ago. I told them I would during this week’s holiday. Do u guys know wad grace told me b4 she left for indon?

Her: ‘ If I come back and still haven’t see you go and cut your hair, I ‘ll cut for you.”

Me: (laughs..) as if u know how to cut…

Her: I know. Who say I dunno? Neh, just use the ruler, put it on your hair, take the scissors and
cut straight
nia…

Me: …. (shocked having to hear grace said that). So bad!!

At that same time, xin yi joined in the conversation,

XY: No, neh, use the protractor better.

Grace & Me: Huh? Why le?

XY: Coz u know the protractor is 90 degrees ma. Like that baru can cut straight.

Grace & XY: (Laughs)

Me: …. (speechless once again)

Yesterday, when we met at grace’s house for discussion,

Grace: Ah!! Nat, U still haven’t cut your hair?

Me: Ar… oh. I will. I will. Holidays are not up yet ma.

Grace: U better quickly go cut ah, or else I cut for you…

Me: Fuuh. (What a relief! luckily there are no scissors around). Ok, ok, I will.

See how much my friends love me now? Can u feel their aura of care and concern for me?


xoxo,
~me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home