♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My new and latest hobby

Being Tagged....!!!! =p


Glad to see 2006 go?
- Erm…like a Chinese saying, “if the old one doesn’t go, the new ones would not come.”

Did u change your hair in 2006?
-Does cutting counts?

The best part of 2006?
- Getting to know more people and realizing that each and everyone of them are special. True Friends are real precious becoz they are like diamonds in the sand.


The worst part of 2006?
- Failing AFS of course. Was real scared that time. I don’t think there’s anything worst than that.


Any new crushes in 2006?
- hHmmmm…


Who will u never forget?
- I don’t think I’ll forget anyone I’ve ever met


Who do u wish u didn't meet?
- No one. I believe everyone I met in my life is fated and I cherished them.


Did u have a boyfriend in 2006?
- No


Did u fall in love in 2006?
-Uh….

Did u catch someone in lie in 2006?
- Nah! Not that I remember of.


Funniest moment of 2006?
- Hearing Teresa talk about “wonderful...” (psst! It’s our lil’ secret) Lolx. Damn funny, man!


Most embarrassing moment of 2006?

- I don’t think there’s any. If there is, I wouldn’t care to tell to cos it’s embarrassing..!

Did u take any vacations in 2006? Where?
- Yesss! Singapore was awesome. Then headed to KL to spend money of cos. (Sorry daddy for making the hole in your pocket bigger =P)

Any new hobbies of 2006?
- Errr…

Did u get a new job in 2006?
- Yes. Taught in a kindy. Kids were adorable.

Did u lose a job in 2006?
- Nope

Did u host a party in 2006?
- Host? No. But sure went to lots.


Where did most of your money go?
- On Food mostly, nite-outs, accessories, clothings, shoes…


What song will always remind u of 2006?
- Hinders (lips of an angel), Nick Lachey( What’s left of me)

Biggest Achievement in 2006?

- Manage to get through Degree Year 1 without failing. Cheers~

Biggest Failure of 2006?
- Failed AFS. But luckily, was able to resit and got through.


In 2006, did u lie to miss a day of work/school?
-I did miss class but didn’t lie. Honest~ And…I don’t have to lie if I don want to go. I just don’t show up.


Did u move in 2006?
- Nope


What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Sorry, none.

What was the best book u read?
- The whole series of Shopaholics….! Great book! Should grab ‘em if u can gurlz.


What was your favourite movie of the year?
- Hmm…watched lotsa movies. Out of the blue cant remember any.

What did u want in 2006 and got?
- Hhrmm… im pretty much contented I guess. =)


What did u want in 2006 but didn't get?
- ermm…Lots I suppose. Im a lil greedy. =P (oh! So contradicting!)


Did u make out in public in 2006?
- No


What's the ringer on your cellphone?
- Some ringer from Sony Ericsson

Who did u miss?
- All my beloved friends all around the world…Hehe
J

Who was the best new person u met?
- No one in particular but I believe every single person I met is special.


What one more thing would have made your year immeasurably more exciting?
- Hmmm…

Your favourite commercial in 2006?
- Huh? So unrelated la this ques..!

Something u couldn't leave home without in 2006?
- Concealer, Money, cell phone, keys

How did u spend New Year's 2006?
- Was out wid my gurlz. Had fun although we have to search high n low for a place to countdown. Haha.

Valentine's Day 2006?
- Erm…cant really remember le. But nth special happened.

Easter 2006?
- Erm…didn’t do anything special too. Just went to church and had dinner. That’s abt all it is.


Halloween 2006?
- Halloween here is practically nth. So wad do u expect?

Thanksgiving 2006?
- Not a big event here too.


Christmas 2006?
- X’mas family gathering at my uncle’s place.

Your birthday?
- Went for dinner wid friends and watched V for Vendetta..! haha. Was great!

As always,

-xoxo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home