♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Finals are near (in a weeks time actually) and here I am posting this. *SHucks!*
Can't get myself to focus because i get easily distracted or keep falling asleep.
Been having and still am having coffee nearly everyday now to keep me up. *sighz*
My parents and siblings are in China now..yes, enjoying the Great Wall of China while I'm stuck here supposedly burying myself with books. If it hadn't for my finals, I would have catch a plane and fly halfway round the world to meet them in China. *sobz* HmmmPhh!!!


Nowadays, it seems like what i see and do has got to do with books. Yes, books and books alone!
Books are my current love. I hope they love me too cos i really need what's in them to help me get through this sem.

Okie...back to my books. (:


Good luck to me and those having their exams too.


Till then.


xoxo
`me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home