♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, August 06, 2007

It’s a hot day again today. Looks like the hot days are here again. If u have noticed the sky yesterday and the past few days, the sky was baby blue in colour or a perfectly fine weather some would say, but there were barely clouds. Yes...that’s how HOT it is and not forgetting the UV rays attacking us with no clouds to shield us. U don’t have to stay out too long to feel the scorching heat. It’s like a burning sensation. No wonder I felt a lil different when woke up this morning. Lol...throat feels odd and nose is insane. Kept sneezing for the past few days no matter hot or cold. Lol..crazy rite? it’s either that or I have a super sensitive nose. And my lips were a lil chapped due to the dryness. Grr…! My dear frens, remember to drink lotsa water k… and gurls, put on your lippie, juz balm or gloss to protect you lips before u leave the house. Cos, seriously...there’s nothing worst adding to the scorching heat than chapped lips.

xoxo

`me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home