♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Wishing Well

Sorry this post has been delayed. I was only feeling a lil more hardworking today to upload the pics. Heheh…

So, when u wish upon the wishing well..??!! here’s what u get…


Cheezylicious. My plate for the nite. Cheezy fish and rice.
(PS: excuse me larh sum1, it’s not ugly okay…it’s cheesy. With STYLE …=P)


Then we couldn’t help but to take pics of each other’s food….Took turns summo..LOL.


Lamb cutlets


Chicken Chop


Fish and chips

We were indeed bloated after dinner but it was still kinda early to go home. As if we haven’t had enough, we proceeded to the Living room for more drinks. The Living Room is indeed I a nice place. Kinda like the atmosphere there…a bit like BlaBlaBla. Yeah…i know. Same owner with good taste. =)

More Pictures!!!


My pick. Blue Angel. It’s sour & taste a lil funny.


Pineapple sour which turned out to be pineapple juice due to some mix ups. ROFL.


I forgot the name for this one. This one tastes like sprite with blue syrup.


Xin Yi and Sharon


Alee & Me


Hm, I hav no comments. The pic speaks for itself aite? =D


Me & Sharon


Me and Xin yi


Xoxo

~me



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger blurr said...

NIce pictures!! he he he Makes me miss you all more!!! -aid-

4:07 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

thanks ena..sayang din get the chance to meet up wid u.nvm...year end still got rite??? =)

7:03 PM  
Blogger VioLet JeAn cRystaLynZ said...

wishing well nice meh?? haha.. i went there once, then i don like the atmosphere.. n i sat there for a long long time, the waitress still hvn come n order kok.. n there was only 2 tables with customers nia.. kek sim.. so i juz left.. not a very good impression to me ki..

12:12 AM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

The food..very normal la..but like u said, it's kinda slow but not super super slow also la...that nite i went also not many tables. u really left ha?? hhaha..

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home