♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


“Ma-Lak Mian” is supposedly hot and spicy…I know. But today’s is extra hot I reckoned. Had ordered it most of the times I went to Life Kopitiam but had never today’s spiciness. It’s like someone put extra chilies or cili padi into it, like what Samson said. But still it tastes good. You can really taste the real spiciness despite the fact that sometimes the spiciness is unevenly mixed and rather dry causing the some part to have no taste. I think it’s nicer to day la minus the fact that it’s spicier. In the end, Michelle and I ended up not finishing our noodles but Chestine was smarter. hahah…She ordered the non-spicy noodles and managed to finish ‘em. These ppl then proceeded to watch HP after lunch and wanted to drag me too. Saying wad… “Today it’s cheaper, can go watch again. And….u didn’t read the book, go watch again can help u understand more...”

Huh?? !!!!!??? Apalah.

Nonsense. I understand enough alrite. Don’t wanna watch it anymo too even it’s cheap. Ahahah..not a big fan, sorry to say. But, many said the movie wasn’t as interesting as the previous ones. Newspapers reviews claim that some viewers think the movie was not good. To me, it’s just so-so la. Can understand and some parts are predictable. It’s ok…At least with an ending. I dislike movies with hanging or no endings unless it’s to be continued or something.

Hmmphh…

Anywayz, I have nothing to do now. Was supposed to meet my girls for dinner but everyone had stuff to do. So yeah…Had bread for dinner. Dad came back from KL yesterday buying 4 loaves of Gardenia bread. Of coz not plain white bread la. He bought all four in 4 different flavours; apricot & raisin, oatmeal and raisin, Gardenia Breakthrough (low fat, low cholesterol...hiya low everything la...) and wheat bread. So my dinner was four slices of bread, one slice for each flavour. And...he bought Gardenia muffins and Twiggies. Usually, he would do so when coming back from his KL trips but never this many loaves of bread. Lolx. Like can sell. But heyy.. It’s not that my family is a big fan of bread. Just that Gardenia bread has many types and only certain range can be found in Kuching. And yes…they taste good too as it should be because it’s RM 3 something per loaf. My fav is apricot and raisin. =)

Ok. I should stop babbling. All of u must be bored. Am lookin’ forward to meet my girls.

As always

~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home