♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Complications

When God created humankind

He did not promise us that life will be a bed of roses

Yes, and we all know that

Even if there are pretty roses all over

Neither of us can deny that those pretty roses come with thorns

Thorns which are sharp and mostly hidden

As simple as some things in life may be

There still are some questions that will remained unanswered

Hopes and dreams that never come true

Lies that are unrevealed

Or promises that have been broken


Still, as humans we have to take it as it is

As there is nothing much that can be done

If destiny is called that way

And sometimes there is really nothing you could do anymore

When deciding the next move is beyond your power

You can try to adjourn time at the junction

But eventually you would still have to choose

Taking the right turn and the left turn does not seem to matter anymore

Because no matter which turn you choose

It sure is the ending you do not hope for

As you tread down the roads

You can’t help but only wonder

What lies ahead at the end of the turn

And wonder if you would ever see the sun or the rainbow again.

-me-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home