♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I received Sun’s sms just now saying that she has just reached Sabah. Good to know that. Waaaa…..! Missing u already gurl. If u have holiday and come back, come back quick ya…We are waiting for u. Kch’s a bit diff w/o u. haha...lolx.no la…more like our usual gurl’s nite outs will be diff w/o u. haha…anywayz, do keep in touch and tell us all bout your life in Sabah once u have more or less settle down k…=)

My readers have complained that my blog lack pictures noadays. Haha..which is quite true. Nowadays, u see more words, in which most of it are my typical daily ramblings which I suppose will bore u to death. haha..okay..okay…no more words..!!

*

*

*

*

*

Hoho….sorry la, need words to describe wad… =P




Country court’s famous roast chicken




Black pepper Lamb




Fried Bean curd with mayo



Local jungle product, bidin with belacan



Camera shy, bah!


After that, we proceeded to Isabella. The area was a bit ‘terpencil’ but don’t judge a book by its cover, because the interior looks nice and it’s very comfy.




My three lovely angels



The two main characters of the nite who are leaving for Sabah



Laydiez~



Aileen & Me (w/o flash bah…coz sum ppl complain my flash is too bright. Grrr..!)



Natalie & Manda



Again. We juz love taking pics…=P



The pretty devil beside me. Do u love her? haha..i do.

(PS: Is it true that our poses are always the same in every photo?)

Xoxo

~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home