♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Lazy to blog bah. until now coz nth to do... =) Nothing really much happened past few days. Had been out and about since after my exams, eating, most of the time. Eating and eating and eating...that’s about all it is and it’s so far what I have been productively getting myself into since the holidays. This is so not healthy….Anywayz, on Monday nite, went to open air market for sio bee then went to jalan song after that. haha...didnt eat anymo but had drinks and went loo-hunting bcoz someone cant stand anymo. Hmm…hu ar? Bring me to walk from kopitiam to kopitiam looking for clean toilets. Lolx. The next day was lunch with Ches, Samson, Alwyn and Michelle and then went to watch transformers after that. Transformers is great! Awesome. The cars were so cool and the movie was good as well. This one is a big blockbuster this year…so it’s highly recommended to go check it out.

As always,

~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home