♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Kuching Fest started last night. Didn’t go yet… it was the first nite so must be damn packed and harder to find parking. Actually was thinking of going too, but wanted to wait for sum1 to be free but yet, that sum1 already went wid another sum1. haha. Lolx….well, it’s ok. That sum1 deserves the break. =) Instead, Aileen and I decide to go for drinks. Was supposed to join Kai and some others for drinks on Friday nite but in the end, I cancelled on them coz I was too tired then. Prob coz I woke up early too that day. Hoho… Anywayz, the both of us ended @ The Office. Michelle joined us later on but we did not stay long. It was 11 something already and the place was still half full. My cousin who was at Travillion, told me Zen wasn’t very full as well unlike the usual Saturday nights. Guess the usual crowd must have shifted to Kuching Fest. Haha. Since there was not much going on, we left early too and ended at Mc Donald’s. Yes…ended up eating. Ate Mc Nuggets actually, with the new sauces. McD’s Nuggets are good. Hmm…didn’t get the chance to try all four after trying two, I kinda still prefer the old BBQ and Sweet n Sour sauce. Yeah…and that was pretty much my Saturday nite. Kinda boring rite ya..?




*Midori*

* Margarita On the Rock*



As always,

~me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home