♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nursery rhymes


Nursery rhymes were part of most of our lives when we grew up, at least, for me. We were sang to or taught to rehearse nursery rhymes by our mummies, daddies, nannies and even teachers.

Wait..! Let me see...I remembered Humpty Dumpty. Yes…I remembered well. It’s not that my favourite nursery rhyme was Humpty Dumpty, except that I remembered mummy used to sing to me a lot when I was a little girl. That was probably the first nursery rhyme and the easiest in my nursery rhyme book that daddy got me when I was learning to read.I believe that was also the first nursery rhyme that many of us knew besides the others. I also remember mummy putting me on her lap while reading numerous nursery rhymes to me whenever she was free. Gosh...I miss those times! Where I was clueless yet know I’m safe, carefree and everything seems well taken care of. Needless to mention, all the love and undivided attention I got that time. But most of all, I miss being close and able to spend time with my mom.

Probably we were instilled with nursery rhymes since we were young that we get so used to it and do not actually stop and think of the words behind those rhymes we hear. It has been heard too often that we do not even bother or we thought nursery rhymes were only for toddlers and we grew out of it….or we just merely do not want to believe it anymore or at all...? Somehow, today,when I sat there thinking, I still think every rhyme holds meaning or messages that we are never too old to learn.




ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT

Row Row Row Your Boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily

Life is but a dream



I guess the difference is, we all have different dreams. Some of us may find their dreams come true like how they thought it would be, some are way far from their dreams, whereas others might still be searching or...dreaming.


If LIFE is a DREAM, do DREAMS come true?




Xoxo

-me-

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ping said...

omg!!! I was thinking about nursery rhymes last week! HAhaha
i was humming 'row row row your boat' hahaha :D

4:12 PM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hahaha..and coincidentally sharon was singing that song in the car too that very morning...great minds think alike..LOLz....

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home