♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Swinburne

Btw, swinburne’s lift has started functioning today. Like other typical days, I didn’t bother to check the lift out and took the stairs. Not many people knew bout it so they were also happily climbing as its operations had been delayed due to insufficient power supply in da’ campus. Oh yeah...we get a lot of that. Be it black out in the mid of classes or the power supply goes off when u are happily doing your assignment and forget to save form time to time, u name it. Swinburne students have faced them all. Anywayz, when I was in sch this afternoon, Ah Lik told me that the elevator is better off not repaired. Haha…the indicator which shows the elevator’s status each floor went haywire and wasn’t working. Lol. And some even said the elevator got stuck and the door did not open and stuff like that. Mr. Omar even told Teresa to be careful when sing the lift causing her to be a lil’ paranoid after that and told us to accompany her. ). We were all so happy to hear bout the lift being able to function again (esp Teresa who was happily announcing it this morning) but already heard so many complaints during its first day of operation. SighZ. What are all these? I thought they spent lotsa money and time, OUR time for that matter (practically forcing us to do our daily ration of exercise).The saddest are those who have classes on the 8th floor and have to climb all the way up for only freaking 2 hours. Oh, that goes out to me too. And oh…some don’t dare to use the lift as they were afraid of getting stuck halfway between floors (which happened before) whereas some even told me, “Climb faster, after all we were already trained for nearly one whole sem.” Lolx..! Yeah…we were practically trained to climb since the beginning of the sem. One tip: If u scared of this and that or in a hurry, take the stairs. Trust me; they do make a great difference. If not, welcome to take the lift.

-m.e-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home