♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Friday, May 25, 2007


Yes! Yes! Yes! Hahaha..MDM test and Ebiz assignment? Buh BYe..! Made some silly mistakes during my MDM test. Shoot..!(sigh..) silly me! Must be not wide awake yet. Anywayz...it's over. Just gonna relax tonite. Tommorrow, still have to study for Corporate Accounting's test on monday. Xin yi and Teresa must be super damn free now. So jealous of them..~~Hmph! After CA test, i still have CA assignment waiting in line.

************

Dad's got back not too long ago saying that someone bang his civic from behind. Poor Thing! Guess wad car bang into his? A Kancil. So sad la. The kancil was obviously more severely damaged considering that my dad's car boot was unable to close and the back bumper got loose and shifted down a little. Yes, the bumper was dented as well. Quite deeply dented that is. want to know how the accident happened? Here goes... all cars were slowing down around sekama area cos of an accident. maybe u guys can guess the story already. yeah..So the guy in the kancil was looking at the accident as he was driving passed and suddenly it went..... "Phonnnggg!!!" Lolx. what a blunder rite? My dad brought the guy to JIMISAR and the guy paid RM 1500 for replacing a new bumper for my dad's car. My dad is now complaining about the inconvenience as he cant drive his car out with an unclosed boot. Plus, the parts will have to be ordered from KL which also requires a few more days. And...he's taking my car. Boo~


With Luv
-me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home