♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, June 02, 2007



Had steamboat for dinner. It's the first time my family has ever done that. Hahahax...It was my mom's idea. Last week, suddenly she just suggested that we have steamboat as she didnt know what to cook for dinner and was kinda lazy to go out and eat. It turned out well although we were all feeling like we have just entered a steambath. Mom says we should do this more often when we are free. Yes mummy, i agree.


*****


Woke up today around 11am and went visiting. Haha...i ate lots of food today ranging from masak merah, satay, beef rendang, pansuh to cakes and cookies. Wah seh...so nice la. What i love most is the cakes, chocolate chip cookies and cheese sticks. Owh...so delicious~ My..! those are my fav! Yummy Yummie! Ate till so bloated and can hardly move. Lolx...ppl celebrate Gawai, i'm also having a feast. It's like as if im celebrating Gawai too. =p Oh, i love festive seasons and i especially love the variety of food !

*****

Went out with my girls for a drink last nite. It was kinda a last minute kinda thing as i just felt the urge to go out and chill. Yeah..very sudden i kno but not wrong rite? I just miss them and wanted to see them ma. Like that also kena ppl say.... =( Oh btw, we went to MANY MANY places last nite didnt we gurlz? and ended up at a so not expected place. hoho...i wouldnt wanna go into details. For details, u guys can ask them yourselves. Im sure they have plenty to share. Gals, just want u guys to know that though the place wasnt totally what we have in mind, but that few hours were great. It was good to just hang out and talk about practically everything under the sun like how we used to. Thanks for being in my lil' rush game last nite~

*****

Hugz & Kisses
~me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home