♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ celebrate.love ♥




Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!!


For those with their loved ones this year, appreciate each and every moment. I was recently reminded of a phrase which was, “ Appreciate each and every moment of your life, wherever u are, whatever u are doing and with whoever it is as this moment will not return. Even if it does, it will definitely be a different one.”

Singles out there, don’t be despair. Love is in the air. Go out and have some fun tonite and who knows?? Cupid might just strike his arrow onto you. LOL…Okay Nevermind my crappiness and lame-ness. *bluexx*




Anywayz, with the recent going-ons in Melb, I figured this is the least I could do especially on this special day. While others are out in the fanciful restaurants with their loved ones this evening, clutching on to bouquets, chocolates and lollies, there are many that are still on the road to recovery. Some are still grieving due to their current lose of their loved ones and homes in the recent bushfire. Valentine’s day this year will definitely be heartbreaking and sombre for these mourners. This special day will undoubtedly pierce through hearts of many as they reminisce the dreadful tragedy. Please keep these families whose loved ones have been robbed off their lives in your prayers.




I am currently listening to – Love Story by Taylor Swift






Love the video. Taylor’s gorgeous!!!



Love Note: To every single person who has stepped into my life, you have left footprints in my heart and I am thankful that we’ve crossed paths. I am really thankful for each and everyone of you albeit for some of you, we’ve only crossed paths a short while. Thank you for making memories in my life. I love u all to bits!!


Hugs and Kisses

- xoxo




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home