♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ping's Surprise 21st

Celebrated on the 14th of July 2008 @ Stone Grill, Little Bourke Street.
Ena and Aunty Pat was in Melbourne for Ping's surprise party and had to leave on the 15th and hence the earlier celebration. If you guys are wondering...YES..she was so so so SURPRISED. Good for her..she had fun and I believed we all had a good time just catching up, seeing each other and making new friends.











ping's friends



me and gorgeous ena





me, jee ning and ying






ena, matt, ping and yitian






my appetizer ;)





fish fillets on the grill





Grilled to your desired level and served with 5 kinds of sauces






happy birthday 21st.....!!!





She has two cakes...the one on the left was really really yummy :)




a slice of her chocolate birthday cake





ping opening her birthday present..which was a photo album with of her pictures and all of our messages





*fascinated*




*enthusiastic and showing ppl the her super huge sunnies*




aunty pat, ying and ena




jee ning and me













gurlz~






Hugs and kisses,
`me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home