♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

P.S I Love You
















This is a MUST WATCH !!! Omigosh...!! This is a freakin sad, sweet and yet hopelessly romantic movie. It gives u the "awww..." effect.


Two Thumbs up!!!

So love love love this movie!!!







i love you too. xoxo
`me

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:38 AM  
Blogger -ApRiL- said...

i watch the movie 3 times!
and made all my friends to watch it also!!!!
lol

i love the song "Love You 'Till The End" in this movie!!!

"I just want to tell you nothing
You dont want to hear
All I want is for you to say
Why dont you just take me
Where Ive never been before
I know you want to hear me
Catch my breath
I love you till the end"

u must listen to the song!!
lol

~ ApRiL ~

4:40 AM  
Blogger n.a.t.a.l.i.e said...

hello..april :)I know..great movie rite?love it.they say if u read the book even better. okie... thx will look up the song!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home