♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my kuching trip [dec '08]

So sorry for the late post ppl. I've been busy and lazy, but i guess, lazy was pretty much the main reason. Summer classes have started for me, so it's back to uni life again. Most importantly, i must say, my holiday bk in Kch last yr end was a good one. It hasnt change much, except new buildings and a few new places since the last time i left. I didnt realised i miss kch that much, my family, friends and food. wheehehehe~ I guess, home will always be home aite? to those who are still on holidays back home, enjoy it !

i've taken a whole lot of pics but i've got no strength to post each and every one. so here's a recap of a lil of everything and some of my personal fav ;)





*Was in KL for a lil while bfore i headed bk to Kch. so here's some pics while in KL *



Pavillion KL



The Gardens, Mid Valley



Berjaya Times Square





tempura bento set from Mr. Ramen




shanghai style dumplings n noodles @ Mid Valley




Kim Gary...love this!!!




@ Berjaya Times Square




@ Mid Valley




J Co's Doughnut...Yummy!!




* while in kch *





the queen and I



Pasir pandak




masterpiece :)



playing with our shadows




karaoke with the girls @ Enter-K




@ the new Bing with the gang




camwhoring....




@ Sidewalk



my xmas tree~



made sushi



salmon and unagi sushi pillows





homemade pizza




xmas eve dinner 2008




@ bla bla bla




senso after....













starbucks blackforest cake




Big apple donuts



wheeee...nice!!







till.i.see.u.again.
xoxo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home