♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yee-hay!! Finals exam are over. But..But..i think i didnt do so well.. Too many last minute things to learn. Urgh!! Blame no one but myself for it!It's over, yes..but still, i feel kinda scared and worried deep down. I really dunno and don even dare to think of it..just pray that all goes well. Newayz, it's been quite long since i actually updated my poor blog..sighz. So am jus simply typing something to post...LOL. How pathetic is that?? Well, nothing much has been going on and my life isn't that happening..so yeah, wahaha..so till then readers. I'll try to think of something to post soon. Heheee...


PS: Gals, good to know that most of u are back. Okie dokiez..to catch up, we must!! Muax.

See ya galz soon~




Hugs and kisses,
`me


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home