♥ Living Hopes | Living Life ♥

I'm an ordinary girl, just like other typical girls. I take life as it is, good or bad, easy or hard and i enjoy the finest things in life. After all,it would be a real waste not to. Life's short, enjoy and live it the way u want it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I feel contented and blessed. God gave me a wonderful and lovely family.I also feel loved bcoz He gave me lotsa great friends that care and are always there for me no matter what the weather outside may be and am also grateful for each and every person that He wants me to meet.Most of all, i'm thankful for the blessings that He has showered and the beautiful, finest things that I appreaciate and enjoy in life.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Last night, we had dinner with Aunt and her family @ The Heritage. This place is said to be operated by the Famous Tsui Hua Lau's chefs. Oh yeah... i know many restaurants have claimed to be their chefs and stuff but among the few "tipu ppl punya" restaurants i've been, i believed this place is the most accurate. At least some of their dishes tastes familiar. Okay..yeah, so dinner was quite good coz we were all bloated after it. Pictures of the dishes? nope..sorry din take any pictures there. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant with many many ppl surrounding us. LOL..super duper pai seh to take pics larh..kekekeke. But pictures of my little cousins..will be up when i am not feeling so lazy. (Hohoho... Sorry arr Maharani! =D) Owh..laziness!!!




********************





And by the way, here are some random pictures taken @ Sahara last Monday.




Introducing the birthday gurl a.k.a the Queen!!! *drum rolls*.....

Ta-Da!!




And her supporting actresses....








Seated from Left to Right: The Datin-Datin that must sit and refuses to stand..LOL!!
Standing: The main actress hu needs to stand so camera can focus on her better...(hmm, such good frens we are..=P)




xoxo,
`me







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home